Reach Washington Decision Makers and Politically Attuned Members of the Public Exactly at the Moment They are Seeking Information on Your Issue
Sponsor Information on WashingtonWatch.com
WashingtonWatch.com is a leading resource for Washington insiders and the press and public who watch over them. One of the Sunlight Foundation's "Insanely Useful" Web sites, WashingtonWatch.com's traffic grew a whopping 350% in 2007.
The "Sponsored Info" area on each page allows you to bypass media filters and direct your message to congressional leaders, government officials, and the interested public exactly when they are seeking information.
WashingtonWatch.com Site Data:
- 75,000+ unique users per month
- 150,000+ page views per month
- 15 of the top 100 networks bringing visitors to WashingtonWatch.com are government networks, including the U.S. House and Senate, the Veterans Administration, the Department of Defense, USDA, DHS, Pentagon, the Army Corps of Engineers, the Department of State, and FEMA
- 13.8% of visitors to WashingtonWatch.com are in the DC/VA/MD area
- 100% of visitors to WashingtonWatch.com are interested and active in politics and public policy
(*All sponsorships must comply with WashingtonWatch.com editorial policies and can be refused for any reason or no reason.)